The ACTIONS PALETTE
If the Actions Palette is not visible go to Window and click on “Actions”
TO USE THE ACTIONS PALETTE
1. First create a new set and title it (Optional but keeps things tidy!)
2. Open an image
3. Now click on the “New Action” icon, title it and then click Record.
4. Carry out whatever action you wish.
5. When finished press the STOP button.
6. Open a new image, highlight the required action, press the PLAY button and Photoshop will carry out the same actions you recorded in 4.
Alternatively use the “AUTOMATE BATCH Command.
See notes ”Automate Batch Command” for details